QEWB Affiliate Overview
Quantum Energy Wellness Bed Affiliate Program Overview
What It Means to Be a QEWB Affiliate
Becoming a Quantum Energy Wellness Bed (QEWB) affiliate through Void Space Technologies (VST) is an opportunity to join VST on the journey of sharing the QEWB and other future quantum technology innovations out into the world. This means that affiliates help share educational materials so people can learn about this new technology and how it may support their wellness. VST places an emphasis on education, ethical marketing practices, and creating choices where there wasn’t one before.
What does this mean?
It means that VST and QEWB affiliates focus on using content to educate people about the bed, how it works, and its benefits.
It means that VST and QEWB affiliates are honest and ethical in their communications, show up authentically, and do not ever use misleading content or claims to promote the beds.
Lastly, it means that VST and QEWB affiliates create choice. They provide access to all relevant information; what one decides to do with that is up to them.
QEWB Affiliates are paid a percentage of all sales they generate. As an affiliate agrees to represent VST and becomes a part of the ecosystem, they are provided with marketing materials, a central landing page, promotional content, and other branded materials in an effort to support their affiliate journey.
All QEWB Affiliates are given a unique code when they join the Affiliate Program. It is with this unique code that VST tracks Affiliate sales and pays the respective commission percentages. Anyone who purchases a bed using the unique Affiliate code will receive a shipping credit of up to $2,500 towards their purchase. This perk structure is designed to create value for both the affiliate and the new bed owner.
Affiliates will receive a commission on sales made with their unique code.
Becoming a QEWB Affiliate is open to anyone who feels guided to support QEWB on its journey of sharing the bed & other Quantum Technology with the world.
- Simply fill out our onboarding questionnaire
- We ensure we’re aligned
- Start impacting the world and creating personal revenue
How the Program Works
The QEWB Affiliate Program has 3 different tiers as outline below.
When you join the Program, everyone starts out as a Tier 1 Affiliate. As such, it is any person who joins the Affiliate Program & works with VST in marketing the QEWB to the world. All Tier 1 Affiliates earn a commission of 4% of the Gross Revenue for each sale.
After you sell 15 beds in the current calendar year, or rolling year, you get moved up to be a Tier 2 Affiliate. Tier 2 Affiliates earn a commission of 6% of the Gross Revenue for each sale made after becoming a Tier 2 Affiliate.
After you sell 24 beds as a Tier 2 Affiliate in the current calendar year, or rolling year, you get moved up to be a Tier 3 Affiliate. Tier 3 Affiliates earn a commission of 8% of the Gross Revenue for each sale made after becoming a Tier 2 Affiliate. However, to remain a Tier 3 Affiliate, you must maintain minimum sales of 2 beds per month; in the first month where you sell less than 2 beds, you are reclassified as a Tier 2 Affiliate and earn a commission of 6% of the Gross Revenue for each sale made.
 The sum of all money generated by a business, without taking into account any part of that total that has been or will be used for expenses.
The Sales Process
Once you become a QEWB Affiliate, you get an array of resources designed to help support your Affiliate Journey. Within these resources are Sales Resources & Supportive Materials.
You may choose to be a self-sufficient Affiliate or you may work alongside the VST Sales Team. Below is a breakdown of the differences.
AMD - Affiliate Managed - This is the term used to describe a self-sufficient Affiliate. It means you connect with the lead, close the sale — managing the entire sales process & facilitating the purchase, independent of any support from the VST Sales Department. In this case, 100% of the commission payable goes to you.
ASD - Affiliate Supported - This is the term used to describe an Affiliate who works alongside the VST Sales Department. It means you connect with the lead, pass the lead off to the VST Sales Department, and are supported to close the sale and facilitate payment. In this case 70% of the commission payable goes to you, and the other 30% goes to the Sales Team.
You can alternate between both options, handling certain sales yourself and passing some off when you feel the need for support.
Benefits & Perks
Affiliate Sales Commission
- Affiliates are paid a 4%, 6%, or 8% commission on the Gross Revenue of each sale depending on their Tier Status.
- The new bed owner receives up to $2,500 in shipping credits to be used towards their order.
How the Affiliate Program Works
All Affiliates are given a unique code when they join the Affiliate Program. It is with this unique code that VST tracks affiliate sales and pays the respective commission percentages.
All sales are completed via zoom calls with a dedicated VST Success Manager. Interested parties are able to book a call with a Success Manager on this page and be mindfully guided through the sales journey. There are a few ways to ensure that the success manager receives your code and is able to attribute the commission.
- If you're sharing content on social media, you can simply share the Affiliate code in your content, direct people to this page to book a sales call, and remind them to share your Affiliate Code with the Success Manager.
If you are speaking directly to interested parties and people within your network, you may
- Talk about the QEWB, send an email that introduces the person to James Dean — JamesDean@voidspacetech.org — the Director of Wellness Technology, Sales, and Marketing for VST. He will ensure a call is booked and no mention of the Affiliate Code will ever be needed.
- Talk about the QEWB, share this link with them to an application call, and remind them to share your name with the dedicated success manager.
It is important to either remind them to share your name or introduce the person via email as they will get up to $2,500 in shipping credits if they were referred by a member of the Affiliate Program (while sale events are ongoing, there will be no shipping credits). You may also share your code directly with people, however, a warm introduction or simply letting them know to mention your name works better.
The payments are sent according to VST’s payment cycles. Starting as of August 2023, Commission Statements are to be generated monthly on the 1st, or first business day of that month, for the month prior. The Affiliate Payments will be scheduled to the nearest payment cycle, which is the 15th of each month. The cut off for the payment cycles is at the end of each month.
- On August 1st, commission statements will be generated for the period between July 1st - July 31st. All commissions will be paid out for the period on August 15th.
- If the payment for the bed is received on August 2nd, 2022, the affiliate payment will be issued September 15th, 2022.
- If the payment for the bed is received on August 29th, 2022, the affiliate payment will be issued on September 15th, 2022.
- If the payment for the bed is received on September 1st, 2022, the affiliate payment will be issued on October 15th, 2022.
- All Commissions Payable will be made monthly on the 15th or the first business day, following the 15th, if this date falls on a weekend.
- VST reserves the right to modify the cost structure, prospectively, as it deems necessary to bring balance to performance and condition of the company. VST agrees to provide existing affiliates notification of any such change within 1 week prior to the effective date of change.
 It is important to note due to holidays, extenuating circumstances, and other such events, there may be delays in the payment’s. In addition, these dates are purely for illustrative purposes.
How to Join the Affiliate Program
Joining the Affiliate Program is a 4-step process:
- You may apply to join by filling out the form HERE.
- You will automatically be provided a questionnaire to complete.
- VST will share the necessary documentation for you to review and sign.
- VST will share educational materials, social media content, your unique code as well as other helpful materials to support your journey as an affiliate.
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org and a VST team member will be there to guide you through the process.