If you feel called to explore, The Ninja Kick is a very powerful detoxifier with a lot of beautiful health benefits 💜✨ Let’s grab our ingredients and dive into this spiritual concoction.
The recommended ingredients to create the Ninja Kick:
⚡ LimuZ6 Superfood: This remarkable blend is packed with over 700 nutrients, carefully selected to support the four major systems of our bodies. It offers a potent detoxifying effect and nourishes our bodies on a deep level.
☁️ Cloud M-State: This multidimensional blend is formulated to assist us in feeling whole.
💧 2oz - 4oz of structured water: We will use the amount of structured water that feels right for us. Structured water is believed to possess enhanced properties due to its unique molecular arrangement, offering optimal hydration and supporting overall well-being. If you do not have access to structured water, regular water will do.
Most of these can be found on the VST website 😃. While the above are the core ingredients of the Ninja Kick, we always encourage you to explore other ingredients you feel called to add in!
Now that we’ve got everything we need, let’s take a look at how to create this awesome drink.
- 🥛 Start with an empty glass, symbolizing the potential for renewal and transformation.
- ⚡ Add the recommended dose of LimuZ6 Superfood to the glass. This powerful superfood blend contains a wealth of nutrients that support your body’s vital systems.
- ☁️ Add a larger dose of Cloud M-State to the mix. This multidimensional blend will harmonize with the other ingredients, helping you feel balanced and whole.
- 💧 Pour 2oz - 4oz of structured water into the glass. Adjust the amount according to your preference and intuition, allowing the elixir to reach the desired consistency.
- 🪄 Stir or froth the mixture, infusing it with your intentions and gratitude.
- 🕺 Finally, take a moment to appreciate and enjoy what you’ve created.
Of course, we encourage you to create, play and explore other combinations that best align with your energy ✨ Remember, the Ninja Kick is just one of many combinations we’ve created! Feel free to explore and play with other combinations that resonate with you and our Heartbeat Community group chat to get new ideas and explore how other people play with VST products.